3DS Max was used as the main 3D animation package for modeling, texturing, animation, lighting and rendering was performed in Mental Ray.
The Character Rigging method is custom rigs using a blended Morph-Bone-Morph Facial system developed at PEN Productions. Character tools for the artists such as Pose Saver were added for fast and easy access to needed poses.
Special thanks goes to Shawn Hendriks of Autodesk who headed up the project. As always it was great working with him.
- Director: Richard Rosenman
- Executive Producer: Randi Yaffa
- Producer: Shawn Hendriks, Holly Nichols, Christina Lord
- 2D Design: Brian Lemay, Chris Cann
- 3D Modeling: Rowan Simpson, Alex Avdyushin
- Character Rigging: Paul Neale / PEN Productions
- 3D Animation: Charlie Diliberto, Kim Leow, Dimos Vrysellas
- Lighting & rendering: Florin Besleaga, Alex Avdyushin
- Compositing: Richard Rosenman
- Music composition, sound edit and mixing: Eric Lemoyne
- Foley Artist: Alexis Farrand
- Music Performed by the Early Jazz: Jean-Sebastien Leblanc - clarinet, Mathieu Van Vliet - trombone, Dominic Desjardins - banjo, Olivier Hebert - bass
- Produced at Hatch Studios Ltd.